Sunday, August 3, 2014

I've moved to www.mirandaliasson.com. See you there!

Thank you, dear Blogger blog, you have served me well for the past three years as I have pursued publication, but now it is time to part ways.

My debut novel, a fun and sexy small town romance with a lot of heart, will be published by Entangled Publishing in 2015, and in preparation, I've moved to a brand new home, mirandaliasson.com.

I hope you all will join me there for my latest news and for the countdown to my novel release.

The archives from my blog have all been transferred to the new site. 

Thanks for following me and cheering me on…see ya at the new place!


Miranda





2 comments:

  1. Seriously? I think you need to
    HIGHLIGHT your link.
    What EYEd do:
    to katch thine eyes.
    HintHint
    NudgeNudge
    PokePoke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss gorgeous/adorable...
    howjoo like to RITE with
    me Upstairs for eternity?
    Follow us to Seventh-Heaven:
    ♡ en.gravatar.com/MatteBlk ♡
    Love you.
    Cya soon.
    be@peace.
    -GBY!

    ReplyDelete